Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Brick Wall

Have you ever had a day or a time when you felt that there was something preventing you from reaching your goal? I have had many of these times in my journey. I came across this one day and it made me really think.




I used to get upset and feel sorry for myself when I was not making any forward progress. I would turn to eating...and it was usually unhealthy food. Lately, I realized that this is not helping me make progress. It is actually taking me back a few steps.


When something gets in the way of reaching your goal, this is the time to look deep inside yourself and draw upon your strengths. I believe we are not given anything that we can't handle. I also think that these hard times/situations should be used to help us grow stronger as people. Take the opportunity to learn from the hard times so that next time, it won't be as hard. Think about what you can do to to prevent it next time.


Every time you are faced with a brick wall, learn from them and grow a little stronger each time and eventually that brick wall won't stand a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment