Friday, May 6, 2011

Update

I have been working the last few days so my life has been work, gym, sleeping and eating. I have been doing LOTS of cardio. I still have not started back at the weights. I had taken a week off from the weights and then I was working the last few days so I have not had a chance to start them again. I am going to Halifax this evening so if I feel like going to the gym when I get there, I may lift some weights then.

I am going to Halifax to watch the Nova Scotia Bodybuilding Competition at the Rebecca Cohn Auditorium. I can't wait to watch it! I am thinking of participating next year so watching it will help me to decide if it is something that I can do or not. Wait! I know that I can do anything that I set my mind to so it is not a matter of IF I can do it, it is a matter of if I WANT to do it.

It is a beautiful day outside today and I hope the sun continues this weekend. We are overdue for some nice weather

What are your plans this weekend? Like I said, I am going to Halifax, but I plan to get some workouts in and to eat as clean as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment