Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Choice is Yours

You're right.
It is easier to eat pizza than to run on the treadmill.
It's easier to turn to ice cream rather than people for supporters.
It's easier to say 'F**k it, I give up' than to say 'F**k this, I can do it.'
So you know what? I'm not going to sit here and tell you day after day you can do this.
If you don't believe you can, than you can't. That's the honest truth.
You need to do this for you. And if you don't want it enough, than you sure as H*ll won't achieve it.
So take the easy way out and remain unhealthy and continue to gain weight because you can't realize you are the only one hurting yourself.
I didn't say it would be easy. I said it would be worth it!
~Annonymous

Sorry for the language on this one. I thought of not posting it but I know what it did for me the day I read it and I sure that there is someone out there that needs to read it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment