Thursday, April 28, 2011

What a beautiful day it turned out to be! I may have to go for a long bike ride this evening.

So far today, I did a 1/2 hour of cardio. 10 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the bike and I also went swimming. I am really trying to get back into swimming to prepare for the swimming portion of the triathalon. I went to the OC today and my plan was to swim 30 lengths of the pool and I really wanted to concentrate on my breathing and my technique so I was not worried about speed. I find it hard to do the front crawl the whole way so I did one length of the front crawl and one length of the breast stroke. I am going to build myself up to doing all 30 lengths of front crawl. Hopefully I will be ready come July. I did the 30 lengths without stopping, well other than stopping to adjust my goggles, so I was happy with that. It took me about 30 minutes. I didn't find it hard although I was tired when I was done.

After swimming, I had time to kill before picking Brandon up after football practice so I went for a tan. It was so nice and relaxing. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to tan and relax at the beach this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment