Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today at the Gym

I just got back from the gym where I participated in a 45 minute spin class. It was my second spin class (the first one was a 30 minute class). I enjoyed it sooooo much. Everyone says that spin class is brutal but you can make it as hard or as easy as you like. If you know me at all, you know that when it comes to exercise, I don't like it to be easy. The harder the better. Let's just say that my shirt was more wet than dry and there was a puddle of sweat on the floor under my bike. The instructor, Aimee, took us through a series of hills and sprints. She is an awesome instructor, you should check out her class if you go to Nubody's/Goodlife.

After spin class I did 15 minutes on the treadmill...you know I couldn't have a dry spot on my shirt when I was done, so I had to sweat a little more.

I have to work night shift tonight...it is a plotted in shift. So I am keeping this post short. Tomorrow I am hoping to tell you about some of my feelings and what life was like for me when I weighed 333.4 lbs and how my life has changed so far. It is the small things in life that I can do now that really excite me. I can't wait until I reach my goal to see what life will be like for me then.

Stay tuned,

No comments:

Post a Comment