Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas

Ok, I know that I am a little late blogging about my Christmas, but it's better late than never...Right?

Our Christmas Eve Tradition is to go to my In-Laws. We get together with them so Brandon can open his presents from them in front of them. They always open all their gifts so it is nice that we get to experience their Christmas with them. I missed it this year because I was scheduled to work Christmas Eve night so that meant that I went to work for 7:30 pm (Christmas Eve) and got off work at 7:30 Christmas morning. I was a pretty quiet night and I was tired when I got home and went straight to bed. Brandon said that he was going to get up at 6:00am on Christmas morning and I knew that he wouldn't because he is at the age where he sleeps in until noon. I got up around 11:00 and we opened our presents. It was really nice, quiet and relaxing.

Joey and Brandon wanted to make Christmas dinner but when Mom called, to invite us there for dinner, they decided that they would cook New Years dinner instead. I really liked that idea because it meant that I didn't have to cook either one. Yeah Me!

Dinner at Mom and Dad's was really nice and yummy and we spent a few hours chatting with them. From Mom and Dad's we went to my In-Laws (Anna and Wayne's) house for a Christmas Evening Party. It was nice to see everyone and Ralph suprised everyone by being there...he is from away and didn't tell anyone that he was coming.

I went to the gym on Boxing Day and enjoyed the rest of the day at home.

Overall it was a pretty quiet Christmas...which is the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment