Saturday, January 15, 2011

I am going to make this post short and sweet tonight as I am getting ready to work night shift. I may be quiet on here the next few days as I work 2 night shifts and I find that they really mess with my sleep and my body gets really tired so if you don't hear from me until Monday, that is why.

My weight today this morning was exactly the same as yesterday morning, 218.8 lbs. I started my day with my usual breakfast and picked up a friend (Adam) and went to the gym. I worked my back and my triceps and did a few minutes of cardio.

After the gym, I dropped Adam off and picked up his wife and we went out for brunch to the Dragonfly Cafe. I had the fish cakes and a greek salad. It was so delicious. For the past few days I had known that I was going to go to the Dragonfly Cafe with Tammi and I have been thinking about the carrot cake that they have there. I was trying to decide if I would have it today or not. I do allow myself a treat every now and then but this is a BIG treat to have as the pieces are huge and I am sure there are many, many calories in it. I also knew that I would not be able to have just a few bits if I did order it. In a later post I will tell you if I had the carrot cake or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment