Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am on the second of my 5 days off. It has been a while since I posted how I was getting along with my nutrition and exercise. So here is a little update.

Friday, I treated myself to pizza. It was really yummy and I really enjoyed it. I worked day shifts on Saturday and Sunday so I was not able to go to the gym for 2 days. Goodlife Fitness is open on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 8pm and I worked from 7:30am to 7:30pm.

I did go to the gym on Monday. I had a pt session with my trainer. It was a really good workout. We did some things to get me sweating and then we trained my back and triceps. My back muscles are still a little sore from it! But that is a good thing because it means I worked them really hard. I also did my abs on Monday. I usually forget about my abs but I am trying hard to get them in 3 times a week.

I worked Monday and Tuesday night so I did not go to the gym on Tuesday...I was sleeping all day. Yesterday, I slept in until about 3:30 (I worked the night before) which was late for me on my last night. I usually try to sleep until 12 or 1 and then get the house cleaned but I was really tired all day yesterday. I went to the gym at about 4:30 and worked my abs then I went to the 5:30 Body Flow class. It had been awhile since I went to Body Flow and I was really looking forward to it. I had only been to 1 class before so I still am not to familiar with what I am doing. Some of the moves were hard for me to do with my sore knees but I did the best I could and I really enjoyed it. I was planning to do some cardio after Body Flow but I was so relaxed that I did some stretching and then relaxed in the sauna and then showered and headed for home.

Today is a stormy day, but it is not too stormy for me to go to the gym! What are you doing for exercise today?

No comments:

Post a Comment