Friday, October 29, 2010

BodyFlow

I went to BodyFlow at Goodlife Fitness tonight. I was not sure if it would be something that I would like because I have never done yoga, pilates, or tai chi before. Everyone that I know that attended a BodyFlow class said it was awesome and that I should give it a try. I am glad that I did give it a try. I loved it! Going into it, I was not sure that I would be able to keep up with the movements as I had never done any of them before and I was not sure how I would do. I think I did okay for my first try. I definately will be going again.

2 comments:

  1. you did awesome! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, it is my new addiction! I hope that you will continue to come! Congrats on all of your accomplishments. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really really did enjoy it. I definately will be going again.

    If this is who I think it is...good luck tomorrow. Remember, if you need anything, call me.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete