Friday, October 29, 2010

I have been working really hard at the gym lately and I think it is paying off. I can't wait to weigh myself in the morning.

Today I did my back and triceps and then I went to a 60 min spin class. It was the hottest and hardest spin class that I have been to yet! During the second last song, I was not sure that I was going to make it through to the end but I pushed through and finished the class. The last song was Sandstorm and anyone that has been to Suzanne's spin class where she played Sandstorm will understand when I say it is hard and tiring! When spin class was over, I was not sure that I would be able to get off the bike. I moved slowly and made it off the bike without falling to the floor...which was a good thing. My legs felt like jelly afterwards.

I have noticed that my flexibility has been increasing lately. I have been making sure that I stretch really well after my workouts and it is paying off. I would love to be able to do the splits. I may start working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment