Monday, October 18, 2010

So, I weighed myself today and I am happy with what the scale said. I weighed 232.2 lbs which means that I have let go of a total of 101 lbs. I am very happy that I weighed less rather than more and I have more than 100 lbs off.

Seeing my weight gave me the drive to work really hard at the gym today. It was leg day for me and I worked them hard. Then I did 1 hour of cardio and then some abs. It felt really good and I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow to work my back and triceps. I will have to go to the gym later than my usual time tomorrow because I have an education day at work. Then Brandon has football practice so I will probably go to the gym while he is at practice.

What did you do today for a workout?

2 comments:

  1. It's going to say anonymous but I don't know how else to do it....I am over 29..it that an excuse?.. So anyway it"s Hilde!!Yippie Dawn you are doing fantastic!!! and always with your beautiful smile!!!You asked , "what did you do today for a workout?'Well I did the Curves Smart at 6 AM. I worked hard and I burn't 591 calouries and my arthritis felt so much better. My advice to anyone with arthritis is to exercise...lots!! After 3 days of no exercise, at 3 AM I had to crawl the stairs to go use the bathroom. After exercising the pain level was way down and by 8 AM I could run the stairs!! Our bodies were meant to move.......lets keep them moving in which ever way we can to stay healthy!!! Just my tid bit for today~~~ Auntie Hilde!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Hilde. Exercise is so good for many aches and pains and can help to prevent many injuries. I feel way better after I exercise. If I miss a day for whatever reason, I feel awful.

    Thanks so much for sharing,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete