Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weight Update

Friday, Oct 1st I weight myself and guess what my weight is.

I now weigh 233.2 lbs which means I have 33 lbs to go until I reach my goal, which means that I have finally let go of 100 lbs!!!

I am so happy to have reached this milestone in my journey. For a while, I didn't think that I was ever going to reach it. I hit a few bumps in the road but I am past them now and am looking forward to letting go of the last 33 lbs. I can't wait for the day when I can say that I weigh 200 lbs! You wouldn't think that a woman would be excited to say that she weighs 200 lbs, but for me it will be sweet!

The last few days have been busy for me so I have not posted much. I was working and at the gym alot (but that is not unusual for me). Joey and I went to Halifax to Adam's birthday party. Thanks for the awesome time Adam, Tammi, and Luke! Also, a big Thanks to Brian, Alix, and Will for letting us crash at your house. Oh, incase you are wondering...I did celebrate with a few drinks! It's OK to celebrate now and then as long as you get back on track the next day.

I hope you were able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine today because there are not going to be many sunny days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment