Friday, October 29, 2010

So I was awake at 4 am...what's up with that?

Well, I guess I do know why I was awake so early. Yesterday I got off night shift and was home by about 8 am. I was really tired so I went to sleep for a few hours like I normally do. I got up at noon had a bite to eat and went to the gym where I worked my chest and triceps. Then I did 45 mins of cardio. I had my protein drink and an apple and headed for home...after a trip to Walmart. I got home and had some supper. I had chicken, spinach salad and brown rice. It was delicious and I was really hungry. I sat on the couch to relax for a while and I ended up falling asleep at 6:30. At about 8:00, I decided I might as well go to bed...so I did just that. I went to bed at 8:00 pm. I must have been really tired to go to bed so early. Going to bed early means waking up early. So that is why I was awake so early.

So what do I do at 4 am in the morning when you can't sleep? I did a lot of things. I made a list of things that I need to accomplish today. On my list are the following: print off a photo, sewing, print off and fill out my Mantracker application, get everything ready to speak to the TOPS group, go to the gym, and Brandon's football game. So I accomplished some of the things on my list and then I did some reading.

Yesterday was the first of my 5 days off this week. I have a jammed packed 5 days off. Today is going to be quite busy, as you can see from the list that I made, and tomorrow and Tuesday I am doing some training for work. I am taking the CPI course. Hopefully it will be really interesting. I also have to fit the gym in on both days. Wednesday, I have a personal training session and I am speaking to the TOPS group. I can't wait for that. I am excited and alittle nervous also. Hopefully what I have to say to them will be beneficial to them.

I guess I better get some more things checked off of my list.

Have a great day, eat well and get outside for some exercise!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for your visit to our Tops group. Don't be nervous, just tell us your story, it's inspiring. See you on Wednesday.

    Keep up the great work...see you at they gym.

    ReplyDelete