Friday, October 29, 2010

Jockey Clothing Line - Nov 17, 2010

I went a Jockey Clothing party last night at a friend's house. I can't say enough about the clothes. The quality of the clothing was outstanding. Since I started letting go of my weight, one of the things that I have wanted to buy was something that was Lulu Lemon. Now, I hear that Lulu Lemon pants pill after a few washes but people still pay money for them because they are comfortable. Well, I have to tell you about Jockey because they are sooo comfortable and they don't pill. I tried almost everything on last night and I wanted to take it all home to sleep in, it was so comfortable. I was told that is washes really well and does not lose it shape.

The clothing is so versatile. The pants are comfortable and you can dress them up to wear to work or you can throw on a tank top and wear them to the gym. There is one cardigan that you can wear about 25 different ways and a little black dress that you can wear about 10 different ways.

I am going to host one of these parties and I hope all of you can come. I know you will love it just as much as I do.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment