Friday, October 29, 2010

Nov 25, 2010

So it has been a little while since I have posted. I came off of night shift on Wednesday morning and have been going non-stop since which has left me really tired. On Monday, I had a personal training session where we changed my weights up. We split my weights up to 2 days instead of 3 days. On day one I will be doing my chest, biceps and legs with something cardio based(modified burpees, quick feet, or stairs) in between reps. On day two I will be doing my triceps, back, and shoulders with something cardio based in between reps. I think it will take 1 to 1 1/2 hours to complete my weights on weight day, which means I will be at the gym much longer than I am used to. I will still have to do my cardio after I finish my weights. So tomorrow, I will be doing my chest, biceps, and legs.

Yesterday, I did my back and I love how it feels after I do my back. Usually I don't really feel the muscles in my back but I definately feel my muscles in my back after I train it. It is nice to know that they are there.

Today, I had a training session and had my A$$ kicked. I think it was the hardest one yet...and I loved every minute of it! I did spidermans, quick feet, some squats, biceps, mini jacks, high knees, some abs, and much much more. I am definately heading to bed nice and early tonight. Is 8pm too early to go to bed??

No comments:

Post a Comment