Friday, October 29, 2010

I am definately feeling sore from the gym yesterday...especially my glutes and hamstrings. It is a little difficult to sit and stand up. But it feels good to be sore because I know that I worked hard and hard work pays off.

Today is one of the days that I don't go to the gym. So it is a rest day for me. I worked my shift at the hospital and during my morning break I had an incident with the tea pot. The tea pot won and I burnt my hand so I came home from work early. It was different being home this afternoon because I had nothing to do...well, there is always lots of house work to do but I had to keep ice on my hand so it was not possible to do housework. I have been so busy lately with work, going to the gym, physio, education for work, Brandon's football, and having a social life that I don't spend much time at home with nothing to do. I have to admit that I had alittle nap and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment